There are several ways to bring Excel Charts into Canva but which way is the right way? In this …
If not YOU, then WHO?
Lots of organizations settle for the same long, boring, ugly reports year after year after year.
They have convinced themselves that they don’t have the money, time, or talent to do better. And you know what? They don’t.
But YOU do. The real secret behind great data design isn’t fancy software or massive design budgets. It’s simply a person who really cares.
Someone who looks at bad reports and thinks “we can do better.” And is willing to put in the work to make better happen.
I train data design champions.
Let me teach you the things they don’t teach you in grad school. Such as…
- How to do creative work in not-so-creative organizations.
- Shortcuts. Shortcuts. More shortcuts.
- How to be successful in a digital world.
- The HOW TO behind different data designs.
- Free/cheap pro tools like Canva, Flourish, Adobe Express, and Tableau Public.
- How to IGNORE that voice in your head that says, “you are not creative or talented enough to do this work.”
DiY Data Design is a Premium Learning Community.
By joining you get access to:
- Weekly live whiteboarding sessions (a.k.a. group coaching with Chris).
- A full archive of coaching session recordings.
- A collection of assets like Canva templates, Flourish templates, and data design worksheets.
- Access to our newly relaunched DiY Data Design circle community.
- Premium self-paced courses.
> Effortless Infographics (Summer 2022)
> Designing Logic Models & Theory of Change (Fall 2022)