How many designers do you know that have a social science MA and 14 years of research and evaluation data expertise? Or data people who can design using professional web and graphic design tools?
You want your designer to use professional tools, right? I go beyond Microsoft Office, holding licenses for Sketch, Tableau, Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision and countless other premium information design resources.
The report is due next week? Proposal due in a few days? Your presentation deck slides are already overdue? We can always use extra time, but when you need someone who can deliver high quality products, fast, get in touch.
1. Everyone is overwhelmed.
2. Connection requires knowing your audience.
3. Better tools exist.
4. Change is appropriately hard.
5. By using the web, you can reach more people.
6. So can everyone else [see number 1].
7. Successful design requires purpose.
8. No room for failure = no room for success.
9. Good social communication takes a village.
10. Your data has value that requires extraction.
Chris Lysy = 14 years * (Sociology Masters + Research & Evaluation + Web & Graphic Design + Cartoons & Illustration + Tech & Code)
Working out of the Frontier, in the heart of North Carolina’s Research Triangle.
800 Park Offices Drive
Research Triangle Park, NC
Serving clients around the globe.