DiY Data Design Live
This is a live workshop focused on teaching participants how to create professional design using free, cheap, and easy tools. Adapted from my online workshop to be well-suited to a live environment.
We’ll tailor the live half-day (3 hrs), full-day (6 hrs), or two-day (12 hrs) workshop based on the needs of your team. Some of the available topics include:
- The data design creative process
- One-filter Tableau dashboards
- Simple charting
- One-pagers and visual reports
- Effective infographics
- Interactive infographics
- Cartooning basics
- Social media reporting
- Web analytics
- Online course design
- Illustrating reports
- Easy video creation
- Icon illustration
- and more!
Event and Conference Cartooning
Cartoons are best way to effectively illustrate a conference and bring it to the web. Where photographs capture snapshots, cartoons capture ideas, discussions, and shared experiences.
Year in and year out my cartoons create their own social media network orbit during any event I attend. Hire me to cartoon your event and let me make magic work for you.
What you get:
- I’ll pre-cartoon the event through the use of programs, websites, and other pre-event materials.
- During the event I’ll interview participants and sit in on sessions, turning conversations and presentations into social media ready cartoons.
- During the event I will post the cartoons to social media channels with the event hashtag and cartoon branding of your choice.
- Following the event I will compile all of the cartoons together and deliver to your team for unlimited royalty-free use. You can give the cartoons away, compile them into a book and sell them, or simply hang on to them and use for social media featured images.